This page declares the rules and guidelines for the correct coexistence between users and staff members of the ImpurityGames community.
Users are required to periodically view this rules for any updates, which can take place without notice by staff members.
Failure to understand and view the rules does not imply user justification for failure to comply with the rules contained in this page.
TeamSpeak & Discord Rules
- Respect is the foundation of our community, so be kind and civil. Treat all members with respect and express your thoughts in a constructive manner.
- It is forbidden to use explicit language of any kind, including swearing and cursing.
- All types of racist, sexist, anti-LGBTQ+, anti-religion or otherwise offensive content are prohibited.
- Overly political and religious topics are prohibited.
- It is forbidden to have a nickname, avatar and status message containing political, racial, sexual references or prejudices against public decency.
- It is forbidden to include vulgar words, curses, spam, etc. in the name, description and topic of the rooms.
- All types of self-promotion and advertising are prohibited. This includes unsolicited references and links to other social media, servers, communities, and services in chat or direct messages. There is an exception for ImpurityGames related content.
- It is forbidden to deal with illegal or pirated material (cracked software, downloaded movies, etc.).
- It is forbidden to create and use "Music Bot" in public channels and those dedicated to support.
- It is forbidden to use of Clownfish and Soundboard in public channels and those dedicated to support.
- It is forbidden to use false tags before and after the name.
- It is forbidden to use of proxies.
- Do not pretend to be a member of staff on the server. This includes claiming you are staff, threatening to ban a user or otherwise blackmail them. Impersonating staff will lead to a severe punishment.